The newest addition to the booming entertainment district in Historic Downtown Matthews is now open 7 days a week! Seaboard Taproom & Wine Bar is located at 213 North Trade Street in downtown Matthews. We are next door to 105 Cigar and beside the public parking lot along the railroad tracks.
Seaboard Taproom & Wine Bar features 24 exotic beers on tap, a full wine list, over 1,000 bottles of wine, plus snacks and small plates! Seaboard is a fantastic place to relax and have fun! It is also a great spot for a short meeting, a place to host a party or a place to catch up on work while utilizing our free 100mb Wi-Fi network!
The Seaboard Taproom features 24 taps! Our tap list is largely designed to introduce our customers to beers that are true to style. As the craft beer market booms in the Charlotte area, local brewers are introducing styles that typically originated in Europe. At Seaboard we carry a host of beers that served as the inspiration for many local creations! While our tap list will still feature local craft beer favorites, the majority will be beers from Europe and beyond.
Here are just a few of the beers we are currently offering:
You can also visit us this weekend for a special wine tasting event with Raptor Ridge Winery wines!
At Seaboard Taproom & Wine Bar there are several areas to enjoy yourself! Of course there is our taproom and wine bar, but we also have a courtyard (complete with four full grown holly trees),a front patio with the best view of Matthews in town, plus we have cornhole boards and giant Jenga outside as well! It’s such a great place to hang out!
HOURS OF OPERATION & CONTACT INFO
Seaboard Taproom & Wine Bar is open 7 days a week from 12PM – 11PM except Sundays when we close at 10PM! Our phone number is 704-321-9202. E-mail inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
OTHER FUN DETAILS
- Seaboard Taproom & Wine Bar will eventually host it’s own brewery on site and will become the first brewery to call downtown Matthews home!
- Yes we will be filling growlers – within the next two weeks!
- Just like Carolina Beer Temple, outside food is always welcome at Seaboard Taproom & Wine Bar! Grab your lunch to go, then visit Seaboard to enjoy your lunch with a great beer or fine wine!
- Our website is under construction – meanwhile you can Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter
- We can host your next party! We have room for groups of about 30-40 people inside or out in the courtyard
We hope to see you at Seaboard soon!!!