May 6, 2014 – We’ve come a long way since I first posted this blog post about our menu not being available on-line! While some things have changed, some remain the same!
While it is true our tap list continues to change very frequently (it is not uncommon for us to change between 5 and 9 kegs on a given day) we have begun to post our tap list a few times a week here on our website. The daily menu can be found in the “Our Beer Selection” part of our web site.
It is also true that updates are also frequently posted on Facebook and Twitter, so please “Like” us or “Follow” us for the latest draft list info!
When customers visit Carolina Beer Temple they are greeted with our “Daily Offerings” – a menu of the draft beers available that day. For those who have been to Carolina Beer Temple you have probably already learned about how quickly our menu gets out of date and how menu items change frequently.
Many customers ask us if we post our beer menu online. The short answer is that we currently do not because it changes too frequently. We’re just not savvy enough at the moment to keep an online version current – our in store version is difficult enough to keep current! For the latest updates please “Like” us on Facebook or “Follow” us on Twitter. As we change out taps we do our best to post the latest beers we’ve tapped.
Rarely a day goes by when the menu doesn’t change.
Yesterday – Tuesday July 16th – we saw 4 taps change! Over the weekend at least 4 others were switched out. These are typical days at Carolina Beer Temple!
While changes occur frequently, here are a few things you can expect from the beer menu at Carolina Beer Temple:
- We always feature beers from North Carolina on our beer menu – you can always find some great NC beers at Carolina Beer Temple!
- We always feature beers from the Charlotte breweries on our menu. Expect to find a brew or two from Olde Mecklenburg, NoDa, Birdsong, Triple C and 4 Friends on tap. Keep in mind, as we rotate so often a beer from your favorite Charlotte brewery may not be available on the day you arrive.
- We always feature Belgian ales or Belgian style beers. Expect anything from Belgian Wits to Belgian Triples to Quadruples to Sours and more!
- When one keg goes empty, we almost always put something new and different in its place!
We’ve been open for just over two months – below is a sampling of just some of the beers we’ve had on tap since we opened:
- NoDa Jam Session
- NoDa Hop, Drop and Roll
- NoDa Triumphant
- NoDa Coco Loco Porter
- NoDa NoDajito
- NoDa Monk’s Trunks
- NoDa Ghost Hop
- Olde Mecklenburg Dunkel
- Olde Mecklenburg Capt. Jack Pilsner
- Olde Mecklenburg Rein Pale Ale
- Olde Mecklenburg Rauchbier
- Olde Mecklenburg Hornets Nest Hefeweizen
- Birdsong Lazy Bird Brown
- Birdsong Higher Ground IPA
- Birdsong Jalapeno Pale Ale
- Birdsong Red House Wheat
- 4 Friends Rye Pale Ale
- 4 Friend Tres Hombres Pale Ale
- Triple C Hefeweizen
- Triple C Sal’s Paradise Saison
- Triple C 3C IPA
- Triple C Smoked Amber
- Triple C Golden Boy
- Straffe Hendrick Quadruple
- Straffe Hendrick Triple
- Kasteel Rouge
- Kasteel Cuvee du Chateau
- St. Bernardus Wit
- St. Bernardus Abt 12
- Allagash White
- Stone Ruination IPA
- Monk’s Café Flemish Sour
- Scrimshaw Pilsner
- North Coast Brother Thelonius
- Green Man IPA
- Green Man ESB
- Green Man Porter
- Green Man Cocoa Nib Stout
- Highland Oatmeal Porter
- Highland Little Hump Spring Ale
- Highland Mocha Stout
- Oskar Blues G’Knight
- Delirium Tremens
- Mother Earth Bohemian Pilsner
- Mother Earth Word to Your MoDa
- Huske Hardware House Level-Headed German Blonde
- Huske Hardware House Sledgehammer Stout
- Olde Hickory Bee Student
- Olde Hickory Peabody’s
- Olde Hickory Black Raven Black IPA
- 21st Amendment Back in Black IPA
- Foothills Jade IPA
- Foothills Hoppyum
- Foothills People’s Porter
- Foothills Seeing Double IPA
- Big Boss Hell’s Bell
- Big Boss Blanco Diablo
- Big Boss Monkey Bizzness
- Big Boss Night Knight
- French Broad Wee Heavy-Er Scotch Ale
- Bell’s Kalamazoo Stout
- Duck Rabbit Porter
- Duck Rabbit Hoppy Bunny
- Duck Rabbit Schwartzbier
- Troubadour Magma IPA
- Troubadour Blonde
- RJ Rockers Son of a Peach
- Ommegang Duvel Rustica
- Coronado Stupid Stout
- Mikkeller K:Rlek American Pale Ale
- Catawba Valley Brown Bear Ale
- Catawba Valley White Zombie Wit
- Aviator Hog Wild IPA
- Blue Mountain Barrel House Local Species
- Sierra Nevada Hoptimum
- Fullsteam Summer Basil
- Fullsteam El Toro Cream Ale
- Westbend Vineyard and Brewhouse English Ale
- Southern Tier 2X IPA
- Petrus Aged Red
Just to name a few….
And a few you can look forward to in the days/weeks ahead include:
- Carolina Brewery Flagship IPA
- Carolina Brewery Blue Sky Golden Ale
- Carolina Brewery Myth Perpetuator Double IPA
- Carolina Brewery Oatmeal Porter
- Mother Earth Weeping Willow Wit
- Kasteel Triple
- French Broad IPA
- Uinta Hop Notch IPA
- Stone Old Guardian Barleywine
- Natty Greene’s Elm St. IPA
- Highland St. Terese’s Pale Ale
- Highland Razor Wit
- Dark Horse Boffo Brown
- Epic Brainless Cherries
- Olde Hickory Death by Hops
- Olde Hickory Orion
- Olde Hickory Imperial Stout
- Huske Hardware House Ale Yeah
- Duck Rabbit Dopplebock
- Foothills Torch Pilsner
And quite a few more!
Will we ever maintain our menu on-line? Perhaps. We ask that you please be patient with us. We’re a small operation with one man wearing many hats throughout the day with a bit of assistance here and there! As our business expands we will seek more opportunities to keep you informed online. For now, please visit us for a pint and we’ll be happy to chat about our daily draft list and even let you know about some of the kegs we’ve got tucked away in the back that will be making an appearance in the days ahead!
Cheers and thank you!